Sunday, August 9, 2015

Altered mad scientist graphic 45 test tubes and captured fairy



This is one of most favorite projects I've done so far. I altered a set of children's science test tubes using the wonderful steampunk spells paper collection and a bonus project of a capture fairy specimen I created. The test tubes inclues a witch test tube, fractured steampunk dolls, spider webbing and spiders, poisonous mushrooms and Skelton bones. Poor Mr. Seymour bones! ;) I love the whimsicalness of this new project! The sides showcase spell books and the portrait of the beautiful which of steampunk spells! Just love it! I used multiple mediums and lindy stamp gang sprays to create this wonderful project! I used many beautiful cut out pieces from the wonderful paper collection from graphic 45 and plenty of embellishments from prima, Tim holtz, found objects, graphic 45, Sa crafters, Rene bouquets, and plenty others.....so are you ready to get mad with potions....?..... 


















Captured Fairy Specimen 


No comments:

Post a Comment